Counseling » Transcripts


Current Students
Current students who need a transcript can request one from their counselor. There is no fee. 

Students Who Attended/Graduated After 2003
Students who attended/graduated after 2003 can request a transcript in person, by mail, email, or fax and should fill out a Transcript Request Form, click on the linked button to the right. There is a $5.00 fee for transcripts and it usually takes three days to process. 

Students Who Attended/Graduated Before 2003
Students who attended/graduated before 2003 must call us to obtain an index number and request transcripts from LAUSD's Student Records Center at